Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-11 Origin:Site
1. Before installing the suspension device of the TV station studio, the supervision unit, construction unit and construction unit confirm that the mechanical and electrical equipment is free of deformation, damage or corrosion.
2. The hoist should be installed according to the positioning datum plane, aligning, leveling and tightening on the steel frame of the equipment installation foundation. After installation, the transmission is required to be stable, which is conducive to the connection and cooperation of related components.
3. On-site assembly of the coupling should comply with the current national standard "General Specification for Construction and Acceptance of Mechanical Equipment Installation Engineering" GB50231.
4. The adjustment of the brake should meet the following requirements:
1. The brake can be opened and closed flexibly, braking is stable, safe and reliable;
2. The braking force of the lifting device is not less than 1.5 times of the rated load; if there are special requirements, it is not less than 1.75 times, and there is no slipping or rolling phenomenon under static load;
3. The brake of the operating mechanism should be adjusted to a proper degree of tightness, so that the phenomenon of slipping and impact will not occur.
5. The lifting of electric suspension devices must have upper and lower limit and overload protection devices; electric horizontal booms, electric hangers and self-lifting booms must be equipped with loose rope protection and anti-rushing protection devices.
6. Setting of suspension device protection: The adjustment height of the lower limit should be 1.2m～1.5m from the ground, the adjustment height of the upper limit should be no less than 1m from the ceiling, and the ceiling height should be no less than 0.6m.
When installing and adjusting the upper limit switch and limit switch, the following requirements should be met:
1. The installation position should enable the switch to operate correctly and facilitate maintenance;
2. The installation should be firm, and the switch should not be displaced or damaged due to collisions during normal operation and cause malfunction.
TV station studio suspension device
7. After the installation of the hoist brake is completed, the wiring and braking performance should be checked. The displacement of the suspension device after the brake is activated shall not exceed 50mm.
8. The reducer of the hoist should be lubricated according to the product requirements. If the oil tank is dirty with impurities, it should be cleaned before adding lubricating oil. There should be no oil leakage in the reducer. There should be no abnormal noise during operation.
9. The total bearing capacity of the wire rope on the hoist should not be less than 10 times the total hoisting weight. The pulley diameter of the electric suspension device should not be less than 20 times the diameter of the wire rope.
The wire rope should also meet the following requirements:
1. The steel wire rope is strictly prohibited from twisting, breaking, rusting, damage, bending, looping, kinking, cracking and looseness, and no joints in the middle;
2. Rope drum (wheel) should be equipped with guide rope and rope protection device to prevent the wire rope from chaos, jamming and falling off; the end of the wire rope should be tinted or tied;
3. The wire rope is fixed on the rope drum (wheel) and the hanging point of the boom, and there should be no less than two fixed rope clamps;
4. In the no-load state, the suspension device is lowered to the ground, and the wire rope should have no less than 3 winding allowances on the rope drum (wheel).
10. The assembly of bolts should meet the following requirements:
1. When tightening bolts, do not use the strike method or exceed the allowable stress of the bolts;
2. The bolts should be equipped with flat washers and spring washers. The contact between the nut and the washer, and the washer and the connected part should be close. After the nut is tightened, the bolt should be exposed by 2 to 4 pitches of the nut. After the countersunk screw is tightened, the nail cap should be flush with the machine;
3. If there is a locking requirement, it should be implemented as required; when using a double nut to lock, the thin nut should be installed under the thick nut; no two identical washers should be used under the nut.
11. Obvious signs should be provided on the suspension device of the TV station studio to display the boom pole number, power source number, signal number, and load weight. Corresponding number plates shall be set up at the hoist.