Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-11 Origin:Site
General requirements for lamps in radio, film and television studios:
1. Luminaires should comply with the national standard "Lamps Part 1 General Safety Requirements and Tests" GB7000.1 and "Lamps Part 2-17: Special Requirements for Stage Lighting, TV, Film and Photographic Places (Indoor and Outdoor) Luminaires" GB7000. The relevant provisions of 217, when the lamp has special requirements, should comply with the provisions of the product technical documents.
2. Before construction, the lamps and their accessories should be inspected, and there should be no damage or leakage; the lamp shell should be free from bumps, mechanical damage and deformation; the paint film of the lamps should be complete.
Lighting installation requirements for radio, film and television studios:
1. The hanging of the lamp should be firm, and the diameter of the connecting pin or bolt should not be less than 6mm.
2. For lamps fixed under a mobile suspension device, ensure that the lamp housing does not touch the cable sheath.
3. If the light socket box is installed on the wall, the distance from the bottom of the box to the ground or the platform should be 0.3m; if it is installed in the cloud light ditch, the top of the box should be -0.1m from the studio floor.
4. The lamp should use a three-core plug with grounding.
5. The control of mechanical lamps should adopt special connectors and special control cables. The laying of light cables and control cables of mechanical lamps and lanterns shall not affect their normal mechanical actions.
6. The lever-controlled lamps should be able to control pitch, horizontal rotation and focus with the lever, and the control should be flexible and free from jamming.