Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-17 Origin:Site
Traditional stage lighting, often called "stage lighting", presents an obvious singularity. The current stage lighting has a diversified development trend. To do a good job in the stage lighting configuration, one of the important links is to understand the common lamp positions of the stage lighting configuration, to understand each light, and to understand the function of the lamp position.
1. Surface light: The light projected from the top of the audience to the stage, the main function is to illuminate the front of the characters and the basic light of the whole stage.
2. Slap: Located on both sides of the proscenium, the light projected obliquely on the stage is divided into upper and lower layers. The main auxiliary surface light is to strengthen the facial lighting and increase the three-dimensional sense of the characters and scenery.
3. Pillar light (also known as side light): The light projected from both sides of the proscenium is mainly used to illuminate the two sides of people or scenery to increase the sense of three-dimensionality and contour.
4. Top light: The light projected from the top of the stage to the stage is divided into a row of top lights, two rows of top lights, and three rows of top lights from front to back. It is mainly used for stage general lighting to enhance stage illumination, and has The fixed-point illumination of many sceneries and props is mainly solved by the top light.
5. Backlight: The light projected from the reverse direction of the stage (such as the top light, bridge light, etc.) can outline the outline of characters and scenery, enhance the sense of three-dimensionality and transparency, and can also be used as a specific light source.
6. Bridge light: The light projected on the stage at the flyovers on both sides of the stage is mainly used to assist the column light to enhance the three-dimensional feeling, and also used for other light positions inconvenient projection positions, and can also be used as a specific light source.
7. Foot light: The light projected from the platform in front of the stage to the stage mainly assists in surface lighting and eliminates the shadows formed by the faces and jaws of the characters illuminated by the high-level lighting such as the surface light.
8. Light emission from heaven and earth: the light projected from above and below the sky screen to the sky screen is mainly used for the lighting and color change of the sky screen.
9. Flowing light: Located on the mobile light stands on both sides of the stage, it mainly assists the bridge light to supplement the light on both sides of the stage or other specific light.
10. Follow the light: The light position needed from the auditorium or other positions is mainly used to track the performance of the actor or highlight a specific light, and also used for the host. It is the close-up pen of the stage art and plays the role of finishing touch.
Stage lighting configuration
After understanding the commonly used lamp positions of stage lighting configuration, at the same time, choose the appropriate lamps according to the functional characteristics of different lamp positions. Vangaa lighting LED video lighting, conference lighting, stage lighting equipment configuration, entered stage lighting in 2004, 14 years of industry experience and technology precipitation. Provide free technical guidance for light bitmaps, system diagrams, effect diagrams, lighting configuration, appointments for installation, commissioning, and training qualifications, four major systems, CE, ROHS, and test reports. We uphold the behavioral philosophy of continuous improvement, attitude, and teamwork, and respect every penny and trust of our customers. Consulting Hotline: +86 159 4961 0761