Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-11 Origin:Site
1. After the installation of the lighting system of the radio, film and television studio is completed, it has passed the single-item debugging and operated in a linked manner, and it meets the design requirements and related standards. At the same time, the trial operation time is not less than four weeks and the operation is normal. The construction unit submits an application for acceptance. Acceptance can only be carried out after approval by the construction unit and the supervision unit.
2. The composition, responsibilities and completion acceptance procedures of the lighting system acceptance team shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Ministry of Construction and the location of the construction project.
3. The acceptance basis should include: construction drawings, design instructions, design changes, construction negotiations, and relevant national and industry standards and specifications.
4. The acceptance team conducts on-site inspection and reviews the on-the-job inspection records, individual commissioning records and related data of each system as the basis for project quality acceptance.
Radio, film and television studio lighting system
5. The acceptance scope of the lighting system should include: suspension devices, lighting equipment, dimming systems, signal transmission and management systems, lamps and auxiliary equipment, power distribution and wiring, etc.
6. Acceptance content should include: materials entering the site for inspection documents, equipment installation quality, line construction quality, various inspection records during the installation process, engineering technical documents, materials and drawings, etc.
7. The overload protection inspection report of the equipment with overload protection function provided by the manufacturer should be checked.
8. When the lighting system of the radio, film and television studio is checked and accepted, the corresponding environmental conditions shall be available.